Gymnastics Coach (After school)
Tumbles growth development programs are divided into two different skill-based categories: Parent-Participation Classes for ages 4 months to 3 years, and Independent Classes for ages 3 to 12 years. Both programs are designed to develop many skills, rather than just one, and offer at least eight different activities per weekly class, varying week-to-week, to keep your Tumbler on their toes! With a focus on developing every child's social, physical and cognitive skills, each level is specifically designed to engage and challenge your child based on his or her age and developmental milestones.
We are looking for an experienced individual 1-3 years of experience to lead our Recreational Gymnastics program for ages 3 years to 12 years.
- Be dependable, energetic and passionate about instructing children
- Have at least 1-3 years of coaching/teaching experience with children (between ages 2-12)
- Be USAG Safety Certified or can obtain certification within a month after hire
- Follow lessons plans that fit within the program curriculum
- Weekends morning availability is a plus!
- Have a car/reliable method of transportation to the gym daily
Qualified candidates must possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment, poses a positive attitude with high energy
- Strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and consistent punctuality
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner at all times through the workday
Required experience: coaching/teaching experience: 1-3 years
Job Type: Part-time after school hours
Send your resume to email@example.com